Day 8: What’s in your handbag
I must confess that I find today’s challenge rather odd. It reminds me very much of the videos beauty gurus would do on YouTube, but, oh well, I will not skip it.
First of all, the things I carry in my bag differ everyday, depending on where I am going and what I am doing. As tomorrow I am flying back to Lithuania I will only have a small handbag, which will go into my luggage after reaching the airport. So, let’s get inside of that A4 sized, shoulder strap bag with a picture two pretty cats on a blue background!
- A mini notebook for various ideas, scribbles, directions and memos
- A mechanical pencil
- A blue ballpoint pen
- A water bottle
- My bundle of keys – apartment, room and bicycle. Together with a bunch of key chains: Turkish flag, mini spotlight, a head of a cute giraffe made of rubber, official key chain from my rental company and “I ❤ London” plastic thingy.
- My passport
- A wallet
- A lip balm and my new love red lipstick
- Sansa Clip+ MP3 player
- A read for the trip: Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt Vonnegut
- And an obvious: my android phone
And that is it! All the essentials I need that are way too small for the luggage and will be used on my way to the airport. ^^
Now I want to hear what is your favourite/most valuable thing in you bag or if you do not carry a bag, your pocket! Mine are definitely the book and the notebook, for generating ideas and writing them down!
Have a great evening and next time I will write to you from my Lithuanian home, thus see you there! ^^