Day 2: 20 facts about you
Today’s challenge is rather short and easy, nice! I will more time to write a second post, then! ^^ Let’s get into it, very random facts about moi.
- I am the youngest child in the family (siblings: 30 and 28)
- I am studying International Studies in Leiden University
- I have been to 29 countries
- I have been writing poetry/stories/songs for almost 6 years
- I am short-sighted
- My height is 177 cm or around 5’10”
- My favourite subjects in high school were history and English
- My favourite sports are volleyball and kickboxing
- I love going to the beach, but dislike swimming
- I am a tea addict
- I am a cat person
- I am scared of spiders and large bugs
- My favourite fruit is mango
- I am in a love-hate relationship with seafood
- Favourite candy – liquorice allsorts
- I am actually Catholic, but consider myself a free-thought
- I hate ignorant, egoistic and very inconsiderate people (i.e. obnoxious)
- I love and can sing, but I am too scared to do it in public
- I have a case of misophonia (intolerance to certain sounds, which causes anxiety and even anger…)
- Talking about medical terms, I also have (a better thing) central heterochromia!
And that’s it! I hope you will have a great day!
Now, tell an interesting fact about yourself!